Planning for college can never start too early.
If you’re a typical parent with college-bound students, you’re probably overwhelmed.
You want to help your sons and daughters make the right choices and prevent
overpaying for their education. You’re not alone!
We’re here to help.
At Westface College Planning, Beatrice Schultz, CFP® teaches you how to:
- Minimize your out-of-pocket expenses
- Maximize financial aid eligibility
- Evalute Cost of Attendance (C0A)
- Understand the FAFSA & the CSS Profile
- Compare Public vs. Private Costs – Know the Facts
- Develop Best Practices for School Selection
Catch our free, on-demand webinar:
How to Survive Paying for College
Join Beatrice Schultz, CFP® for our on-demand webinar, where she provides parents with the exact steps that often greatly lower the cost of college, even if there’s little time to prepare.
Monthly Newsletter – Subscribe Today!
Every month we publish an information-packed e-newsletter full of tips and the latest info and news about college funding. Subscribe to be in the know!