Join the Westface College Planning Team
Client Services / Administrative Support - Part Time
Westface Financial Services firm specializing in Retirement and College Financial Planning has a part-time (~25 hours per week) position available. This person would support the operations of Westface College Planning and Westface Financial and Insurance Services. The ability to work a consistent schedule is required; 9 AM - 2 PM, Monday-Friday preferred.
Provide excellent service to the advisor team and our clients by supporting the daily functions of the business office in a manner that promotes efficiency, accuracy, and professionalism, maintaining and servicing existing and new client accounts.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Work with clients on the phone and in-person to address questions and complete their service requests.
- Ensure new account paperwork is complete and accurate before being submitted
- Proactively manage all client service activities to include tracking in the customer relationship management system; monitor and follow-through to completion
- Communicate clearly with clients, advisors, and vendors using e-mail or telephone
- Manage various documents and reports; administer client data filing system(s)
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Expert proficiency in MS Office and Google applications
- Proficient using Salesforce
- Strong organizational skills.
Characteristics and Traits
- Must have great attention to detail
- Personable, with excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and recognize priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexible with the ability to reprioritize tasks in the moment to meet changing business demands
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability of job responsibilities
- Team player
- Ability to problem solve and identify process improvements
Experience and Qualifications
- Work experience in personal insurance, financial planning or securities required
- Work experience in mortgage, title or related financial services field preferred
- Knowledge of college financial aid process preferred.
- Must be comfortable working alone in a small office environment
- 5 years minimum office work experience
Bachelor Degree or equivalent required
Job Type: Part-time
- Vancouver, WA
- Personal Financial Services: 2 years
- Insurance Agency: 2 years
If you’re a typical parent with college-bound students, you’re probably overwhelmed. You want to help your sons and daughters make the right choices and prevent overpaying for their education. You’re not alone! We’re here to help. Schedule your free consultation today—click below to get started!