A one-hour workshop to provide parents with the steps to take right now that can often greatly lower the cost of college even if they have little time to prepare.
Most parents are not financially prepared to enter the most expensive time period of their lives.
At this College Funding workshop, you will learn:
- The Steps to Maximize Your Aid Eligibility
- Understanding of Expected Family Contribution, Cost of Attendance, FAFSA and the CSS Profile
- How to Compare Public vs. Private Costs – Know the Facts
- Develop Best Practices for School Selection
- You Can Afford College Without Jeopardizing Retirement!